Facilitative Leader TrainingThis highly successful seminar helps you solidify and improve your fundamental set of leadership skills. We use a meeting framework as a way to observe how you lead others and drive change, and we help you to find innovative ways to lead participants to work together as a team, share ideas, make decisions and accomplish goals.
We’ll give you the tools and techniques to plan and lead change. Our three-day, applied skills workshop focuses on key leadership concepts, tools and techniques and helps you position yourself as a clear leader in the eyes of others in your organization far beyond the meeting room.
- Models for operating as a facilitative leader
- Group observation methods and skills
- Intervention techniques
- Designing effective meetings (e.g., agenda planning)
- Tools for effective group collaboration and problem-solving (story boarding, dot voting, etc.)
- Individual facilitation practice sessions
- Feedback from group members and consultants with a personal videotape of your practice sessions
- Improve your general level of leadership and facilitation skills
- Learn group process tools and techniques
- Increase your confidence in dealing with difficult people and situations
- Receive feedback on your personal facilitation style to improve your leadership and facilitation effectiveness
“This course is well organized. I appreciate the concrete tools, information and opportunity to practice. The facilitators were incredible. So knowledgeable, yet respectful, patient, supportive and honest.” – American Automobile Association
What participants are saying:
“Frankly, this course well exceeded my expectations. I learned a variety of new skills/techniques which I can immediately apply.” – Pinnacol Assurance
“Facilitative Leader Training is simply the most powerful class I have attended at Merck. I want all of my people to attend.” – Merck & Co., Inc.
“This was way beyond my expectations. I have learned so much that will become part of how I lead every day.” – Merck & Co., Inc.
“Definitely one of the best trainings I have attended. The instructors brought ‘facilitation’ to a whole new level and I am confident I will run much better, more effective meetings from now on. I will definitely recommend the training to more colleagues hoping our company will one day become a more efficient place to work and be a part of.” – Human Genome Sciences